|Place of Origin:||Zhejiang, Ningbo, China|
|Model Number:||RF - 818|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1500pcs|
|Packaging Details:||10 PCS/CTN|
|Delivery Time:||32working days after received your payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||6000pcs per month|
|Brand Name:||FYC||Material:||ABS POM|
|Frequency:||50 / 60 Hz||Voltage:||110-240V|
|Watt:||35 W||Logo:||FYC Or OEM|
pet hair trimmer,
pet grooming razor
Red Home Pet Grooming Clipper Cat Hair Trimmer 2500rpm Speed ABS POM Material
This RF-818 clipper/trimmer is a well-known model with good quality and reasonable price for all-round clipping/trimmingtasks. It is highly popular among pet lovers since they can perform pet clipping/trimming by themselves to keep their pets tidy and good-looking. This clipper equips a powerful 30W motorthat allows you to clip the hair smoothly for a longer time while the built-in cooling device prevents it from overheating. Another important feature is the quiet operation so that your pets will not be frightened.
This clipper includes 2 interchangeable blade heads (1 & 3mm) and 4 guide combs (3, 6, 9 & 12mm) so that you can change according to your needs in order to cut hair to desired lengths and styles more precisely and easily. The blade locking hinge will keep the blade installed securely for safe operation. Ergonomic design, light weight and long power cord enable you to use it more easily and conveniently. It is an ideal tool to be used by hair dressers and for pets & animals such as dogs, cats, sheep, horses, etc.
|Payment Term||L/C, D/P, T/T||Production Capacity||49,000sets/month|
|Means of Transport:||Ocean, Air||delivery time||25days|
|Model No||RF818||Brand Name||FYC|
|Certification||CE, UL, RoHS, CE||Power of motor||18W|
1. Do not attempt to adjust this clipper before oiling.
2. Before and after using clipper oil(1-2drops) should be dropped on the blades. Then allow the machine to run idle for a few seconds.
3. Clipper oil in appendices can keep the blades well oiled and sharp. It does not contain kerosene or any solvent, will not evaporate easily, and will not become the thick gummy oil to slow down the blades.
4. Loose cut hair should be cleaned by a brush at frequent intervals, in order to keep your clipper clean.
5. After the operation, the clipper should be cleaned and olied, then covered with the protecting cover to ensure teeth safty.
6. If the blades become blunt after extensive use, it is preferable to replace them, or to have them ground by special experts. Replacement blades can be supplied from where you purshased your clipper.